Friday, December 1, 2017

It's All Happening...

PRESENT...

(Composed on 11/5/17)

If anyone's been wondering what happened with me and Chi, sorry for the delay. Things took a while, and I had already scheduled some blogs, so I let those post while I waited to see what would shake out.

In short, I will never doubt astrology or tarot again.

Chi messaged me on Facebook, we talked on Facebook a couple of times, then we spoke once on the phone. I had two basic motivations in this: 1.) Find out WHAT had actually happened over there, and 2.) Ascertain whether I was crazy or not.

1.) What actually happened over there: Marriage counseling did not go well. Nothing much has changed. Chi still loves me, I still love him, and we've Facebook stalked one another and missed each other every day for two and a half years. Chi was dealing with a pretty serious health issue, and a couple of family members have been as well. Chi feels that family members have been very dependent on him and feels somewhat squashed by that. When he tried to leave Rory, family members basically got very vindictive, took her side, threatened to cut him out of the family, and he's stayed because of that. I'm hearing things like, "I was causing other people too much pain. I've made my bed and now I have to lie in it."

He is not, however, finding that particular mattress very comfortable.

2.) I am NOT crazy. I used to wonder, when the tarot cards indicated marital stress and difficulty, and the horoscopes were saying, Get these lessons under your belt now. Get ready, he's coming back, yet I was seeing Rory post these happy-looking things on occasion, WTF was WRONG with me. Who would believe tarot cards--ONLINE tarot cards, by the way!--and HOROSCOPES over what she could see with her own eyes? A man who left two and a half years ago, showed NO sign of even remembering her name, and postings that implied things were fine now and he had moved on?

Well, Alice Portman, the online tarot, and my own nascent talent at reading horoscopes all proved correct--as well as my instincts, developed over a lifetime of reading about psychology and relationships.

(And may I please point out, Anne OrtElee did NOT.)

(I'm SO snarky.)

The online tarot is now telling me I am going to have to use every last sand grain of what I've spent the last two and a half years so very painfully learning. And I plan to.

And I have to say that I am so, so very grateful for this entire experience. All the tears I cried, all the obsessing I did, all the pain I went through, all the reading, all the study, everything I learned...I wouldn't trade it for any amount of money.

Now I NEED what I learned, and if I hadn't learned what I would need to know, these past two weeks could have led to unmitigated, life-destroying disaster. (They still could...it just depends on how closely I can cleave to what I've learned.)

That obsessive process was how I, myself, learned it. Yours may be different. But this is how I learn best, and make fundamental changes in myself that I need.

If you find yourself obsessing along these lines and others are fed up with you, as long as you are uncovering unhealthy childhood patterns WITHIN YOURSELF that need to be changed AND YOU ARE CHANGING THEM, you are doing what YOU NEED to do.

(Tell the Anne OrtElees of this world to go fuck themselves.)

After the events of the past two weeks, I am making another prediction, based once again on horoscope transits. These transits were always there, but if the past two weeks hadn't happened, I would consider it not very likely. Now it's in the "highly probable" category.

I had to come clean...Chi now has access to this blog. I can't post the prediction now, because I don't want to affect the future in so doing. But if it happens, it becomes imperative that Chi know what's in his chart for the next several years and beyond, and it's doubly imperative that my behavior is perfect. NO dating him. NO sleeping with him. Limited and infrequent contact.

I'm on my honor. You guys keep me honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment