Tuesday, February 27, 2018

My New Blog

From tracking the stats on here, it looks as if I have about fifteen regular readers. For those who stop by every week, thank you for reading.

Looks like moving from RelationshipTalk was definitely the right thing to do. I have a new blog now on YourTango.com . I'm going to start using this one as a source blog for that one. Some topics will be the same; some will be completely different. 

When I post on YourTango, a link will go up on the Facebook page for this blog. Please join over there; you can see what I'm posting about this week.

I'm also working on a website, but I'm having problems with one page, and don't have a lot up there yet. When these things get ironed out, I'll post up a link.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment