Saturday, February 3, 2018

SO...Do I Believe All That??

PRESENT

Yep. I sure do.

I think I would be an idiot not to. If it didn't match perfectly with everything I've read about codependents and how codependents act in relationships, it would be different, but it does. He's already done all of this once. Look at all that's happened so far. When we don't learn, we do it all over again.

Besides, ALL THREE CHARTS ARE IN AGREEMENT ABOUT ALL THE EVENTS, AT THE SAME TIME.

What mathematician would assign good odds to that?

Chi has access to this blog now, so heaven knows what he thinks of all this. As The Other Woman, I must follow instructions, and when the last instruction is, "Don't talk to me," then that's what I do.

                        
***

Below, I wish to present, courtesy of Wikipedia, a list of...


Commonly cited symptoms of codependency:[1][21]

  • intense and unstable interpersonal relationships
  • inability to tolerate being alone, accompanied by frantic efforts to avoid being alone
  • chronic feelings of boredom and emptiness
  • subordinating one's own needs to those of the person with whom one is involved
  • overwhelming desire for acceptance and affection
  • perfectionism
  • over-controlling
  • external referencing
  • dishonesty and denial
  • manipulation
  • lack of trust
  • low self-worth.
I have turned the symptoms that overlap with borderline personality disorder orange.

Any idea why "trying to save Chi" looked so attractive to me, given that my mother almost certainly has BPD?

Please also note the word in RED.

You see, no matter what you THINK you're doing or how good your intentions are, that word in a relationship is a trust-killer, a relationship ruiner, and a life destroyer.

More on that soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment