Sunday, April 23, 2017

A Prediction

Future

Something just happened that I had been thinking might happen for a while. Looking at Rory's horoscopes, she's about to have a period of either professional or creative success. Since she doesn't work, that left only two avenues, and while one was likely, since she's active in that anyway, I wondered if perhaps she wasn't going to suddenly become more successful in this other thing. Her heart seems very much in that and there is a structured way for her to move up in it. 

A few weeks ago a certain opportunity opened up for her and as soon as I saw that, I knew that was the one and that she would get it, based on these readings. And this week, I discovered that this has indeed happened. At first I was confused, because I assumed that people who hold this office only hold it for a year as in most other organizations like this, while her horoscope transits show her having success in this position for a number of years.

Then I found out that in this organization, people evidently hold this office for a term of some several years, not sure how long.

So there you go.


Putting astrology to the test here for sure, and also my understanding of the book Facing Love Addiction by Pia Mellody, I predict that I will indeed soon hear from Chi again, and Rory's recent opportunity will be a big factor.

To her credit, if Rory ever sees this, she's going to do very well in her new role. She may be the best in this role they've ever had.

Enjoy.

By the way, Rory, your horoscope is warning you about your behavior in your close relationship. A lot.


No comments:

Post a Comment