Monday, December 11, 2017

OMG!!!! I made the front page of Relationshiptalk.net with the first blog I ever posted there!!!

Present...

I don't know if it's against the rules there to repost content written there anyplace else. I do know I couldn't use that site to direct traffic here.

So I'll just post the link to that article here.  It's called, "I Can't Stop Thinking About My Ex. What Should I Do?"

This is SO FREAKING COOL!!!
Not only did they put it first on the front page, but they also added an image for me!

Thank you, Relationshiptalk.net! 

I spent some time surfing around that site last night prior to writing. While it's kind of hard to find stuff on it and figure out how it's organized, it's got a lot of very good content anyone dealing with a relationship problem may get something useful out of.

Y'all stop by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment